The Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics (GIAL) is located on the campus of the International Linguistics Center (ILC) in Dallas, Texas. GIAL offers year-round training, including advanced courses in Linguistics, Sociolinguistics, Literacy, Language Survey and Anthropology. Spring courses include a nine unit Literacy Megacourse for Literacy specialists.
- A Certificate in Applied Linguistics
- A Graduate Certificate in Multicultural Teamwork
- A Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics, with concentrations in
- A Master of Arts in Language and Culture Studies with concentrations in
- A Master of Arts in World Arts with concentrations in
Arts and Islam
Arts and Scripture Engagement
Since beginning in 1999, GIAL has enrolled over 1200 students, including over 250 who have graduated with masters degrees. These students are currently serving in over 70 countries around the world. For more information about how well our students perform, we invite you to examine our Student Success report.