Monday, February 6 (Mahler building)
8:00 a.m. Check-In and Photo (Mahler 5/7)
*Show passport or driver’s license.
*Bring any passwords you have already received for GIAL business, permanent/local addresses, and emergency contact information. Also bring any electronic devices on which you would like to have Wi-Fi access.
8:15 a.m. GIAL Essentials (Mahler 5/7)
9:00 a.m. Welcome Desk and Campus Tour (Mahler lobby)
9:40 a.m. Library Orientation (Library, in Pike building)
10:40 a.m. Computer Orientation (Computer Lab = Mahler 6)
12:00 p.m. Lunch *The Dining Hall will be open.
Please use this afternoon to finish any remaining business:
- Check that you have completed all post-admission paperwork (Pike 113)
- Confirm financial arrangements with Business Manager (Pike 112),
then make payment to Cashier (Pike 112)
- ILC registration/ILC building access name badge (Welcome Desk, Mahler)
- ILC parking sticker/vehicle registration (Welcome Desk, Mahler)
- Sign up for the Dallas Center News (DCN) and Dallas Center Messages (DCM) (Welcome Desk, Mahler)
- Meet with adviser (by mutual appointment)
- Take electronic devices to Chuck Walek for Wi-Fi access (Mahler 11)